Registro de usuario
Nombre de usuario
Dirección de correo(Privado)
Terms of Service
Article 1 (Application)
This Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between the User and the Site Administrator.
Article 2 (Prohibited matter)
In using the service, the user should not do the following actions.
(1) Actions that may interfere with the operation of this service
(2) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(3) Acts related to criminal acts
(4) Destroying or interfering with the function of the server or network of this website
(5) Action to collect or accumulate personal information etc. on other users
(6) Disguise to other users
(7) Actions that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with this service
(8) Acts of infringing intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor or other rights or interests of other users or third parties of this service
(9) Attract or encourage suicide, self-harm, or substance abuse by overly violent expression, blatant sexual expression, race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, gender discrimination, etc. Representation, acts of posting or sending expressions that impose discomfort to others including antisocial content
(10) Acts aimed at sales, advertisement, advertisement, solicitation, other for-profit purposes (excluding those approved by this site), acts for sexual acts or obscene acts, encounters with unfamiliar opposite sex Act for the purpose of companions, acts aimed at harassing or slandering other customers, acts of using this service for purposes different from the intended use planned by this service
(11) Religious activities or solicitation to religious organizations
(12) Other actions deemed inappropriate
Article 3 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
In the event that any of the following reasons are deemed to have occurred, the provision of all or part of the Service may be suspended or suspended without prior notice to the User.
(1) Maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
(3) When computer or communication line stops due to accident
(4) When it is judged that it is difficult to provide this service
We are not responsible for any reason for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 4 (restriction on use and deregistration)
In the following cases, it is possible to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user, or to cancel the registration as a user without notice in advance.
(1) In case of violating any provision of this agreement
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) When judging that use of this service is not appropriate
We will not be held liable for any damages caused to users by the actions made under this section.
Article 5 (copyright)
Users are required to have the intellectual property rights themselves, such as copyright, or to use only this information, such as sentences, pictures, videos, etc., obtained with the permission of the necessary rights holder, to post or edit We shall be able to do.
The copyright of the sentences, images, images, etc. that the user has posted or edited using this service shall be reserved to the user or other existing right holder. However, the Site Administrator shall be able to use sentences, images, videos etc. posted or edited using this service, and the User shall not exercise the authors moral rights with respect to this use.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights concerning this service and all information relating to the service except for what is specified in the main text of the preceding paragraph are all attributable to the owner of whom the license was granted and the user permits reproduction, Letter, translation, modification, reprint, public transmission (including transmission enablement), transmission, distribution, publication, business use etc. shall not be carried out.
Article 6 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
Includes virtually or lawful defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, compatibility with a specific purpose, security, etc., errors and bugs, infringement of rights etc) to this service. We do not explicitly or implicitly guarantee there is no).
The Site Administrator is not responsible for any damage caused to the user due to this service.
The Site Administrator is not liable for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this Service.
Article 7 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
This service shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Article 8 (Change of Terms of Service)
If you decide that this service is necessary, you may change this Terms at any time without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Notification or contact)
Notification or contact between the user and the site administrator shall be made according to the method specified by this site.
Article 10 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
You may not transfer the status under the contract or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior consent of the Site Administrator in writing or provide it as collateral.
Article 11 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
Estoy de acuerdo con los términos del servicio
【Sitio general de información LIBRA】
© 2017 Libra
Zona horaria: Europe/Paris